CPA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan fun

5 posters

Go down

Clan fun Empty Clan fun

Post  Harmage 26/05/08, 03:26 am

Hey all...
I just want to make some remarks...
I think we all got way to serious about this whole WoP thing...
People, this ain't a life occupation, it's only a game, and if we lose then we lose...
I'm the 1st one that was annoyed with lousy playing in WoP, and I'll always get annoyed... but the thing is it's only a game and it should be fun, not life deciding. In my opinion we should just have fun and joke about it all.. and compete who gets more losses xD.
Nah.. for real... just relax guys and girl.. xD we can have fun and not get worried about how we perform.
that's all from so called clan pwner xD
btw... I'm back.. my break is over.. I'm gonna keep on losing anyway lol
BANZAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Twisted Evil Cool
Harmage
Harmage
Obsessed over CPA
Obsessed over CPA

Male Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Back to top Go down

Clan fun Empty Re: Clan fun

Post  CPA-Finnjävel 26/05/08, 07:01 am

Damn u Damir, i would like to hug u for saying that aloud I love you Razz

This is exactly what we all should do. I know it's tough, personally i hate losing more than anything else in the world and i guess so does everyone else. But as Harm said this is not the most important thing in life. The key here is not to be afraid of losing. We do well in fw's when we don't take playing dead serious. Let's call every war a FW and forget CW's and WoP wars. cheers

Ps. Finnjävel is not gonna keep on losing, i'm gonna keep on winning from now on Clan fun 924557
CPA-Finnjävel
CPA-Finnjävel
Clan leader
Clan leader

Male Number of posts : 50

http://www.flickr.com/photos/26691138@N06/

Back to top Go down

Post  CPA-Finnjävel 26/05/08, 07:08 am

and one more thing:

I don't know what the other leaders say about this but...

if there's someone who can't take anymore losing then he's is free to go. If winning in playray is the most important thing in someone's life then there are other clans around.

But also i would like to say that as long as there are me and Harm who don't give a shite about losing there will also be CPA. Even if my grandma pwned CPA in 8ball I won't quit Clan fun 28893
CPA-Finnjävel
CPA-Finnjävel
Clan leader
Clan leader

Male Number of posts : 50

http://www.flickr.com/photos/26691138@N06/

Back to top Go down

Post  Insomnia 26/05/08, 07:42 am

CPA-Finnjävel wrote:

I don't know what the other leaders say about this but...

if there's someone who can't take anymore losing then he's is free to go. If winning in playray is the most important thing in someone's life then there are other clans around.

Only 1 word to say: True.
Insomnia
Insomnia
3 headed fish
3 headed fish

Male Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-03-04

https://cpaclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  King Kev 26/05/08, 05:59 pm

not pissing on the parade or anything but wheres the fun in losing all the time ?
King Kev
King Kev
Spammin Machine
Spammin Machine

Male Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Insomnia 26/05/08, 06:15 pm

CPA-NeRo wrote:not pissing on the parade or anything but wheres the fun in losing all the time ?

That wasnt really the point.. The point was, that we shud b able to take those losses as a man/woman.. We still humans, we make mistakes, it does buggs us, but nothin much we can do about it.. i know that us loosin many WoP wars aint helpin much, coz it gets our confidence down.. But if u watch those fw scores and WoP war scores, theres a really simple and clear answer; we take WoP wars way too seriously, thats why we shud try to hav fun and not to worry like in fw's.. It prob works, prob dont, but its worthy of try atm.. It aint so easy i know, but i dont see that as impossible..
Hope this cleared it a bit ^^
Insomnia
Insomnia
3 headed fish
3 headed fish

Male Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-03-04

https://cpaclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  catwoman 27/05/08, 12:37 am

First of all....I´m totally agree that we should not let this "online pool world " affect how we feel.....first and foremost is this all just fun and not matter of death or life .

But...personally I can only play good when I´m totally concentrated wich means for me : I only see pooltable !! No talking , no being nice with all spectators. That may sound mean....but then again...I´m a mean woman Twisted Evil Razz

What we all are able to do, I guess...is....that we try not think about winning...but we think about good game . Above all we should be content with how we play.....is it loss or win...does not matter always .
You dont need to impress others.....but try to impress yourself Wink
catwoman
catwoman
Mean Woman
Mean Woman

Female Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post  Harmage 27/05/08, 01:41 am

I'm impressed with myself... I still play after all the losses lately.. how not to be impressed Twisted Evil
And Anu is right... some times distraction from aside puts me off too... mostly when my msn rings during the game!
but.. I'm a bit different... I like to chat during game.. makes me relax.. and lose Twisted Evil
It's fun tho.. and should be only that Cool
Harmage
Harmage
Obsessed over CPA
Obsessed over CPA

Male Number of posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down