CPA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yo!

CPA :: News

Go down

Yo! Empty Yo!

Post  CPA-aCCoR- 04/09/08, 02:21 pm

i dunno that do i have to do this in news but anyway.... once again Jav promised me that i can play, what happened? i didnt play, nath came there on 4th rnd he played, i was there when 1st round was runnin. I waited once again whole 3rnds, and best of all i wasnt in home, i was in my friends place, and i take his time on comp, im rly thinking bout leaving CPA i tired to be on bech -.- I know u guys wanna win, but is it right to let best players play, and those who r not so gd to be on bench allways -.-

CPA-aCCoR-
Clan 5 StarBitch
Clan 5 StarBitch

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Back to top Go down

Yo! Empty Re: Yo!

Post  CPA-aCCoR- 05/09/08, 03:40 pm

so no1 is not gonna answer this... i think thats not right what happened?? or what u think??

CPA-aCCoR-
Clan 5 StarBitch
Clan 5 StarBitch

Back to top Go down

Post  CPA-aCCoR- 06/09/08, 05:17 pm

sry what ever happens i hope best of luck to all luck to every1 but im out.. nothing personal.. ill hope that CPA still gonna be in WoP but yh anyways u dont need me im out thanks for everything what happened in CPA. if CPA sometimes cames back call me :DD but cya every1 i wanna be friends anyways? or is any1 gonna h8 me? i wanna be friends anyway right??

CPA-aCCoR-
Clan 5 StarBitch
Clan 5 StarBitch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

CPA :: News

Permissions in this forum: