CPA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

join cpa

Go down

Good apply or not, skills are all that matter here. So, what do u think, does Quickshot have what it takes?

join cpa Vote_lcap10%join cpa Vote_rcap1 0% 
[ 0 ]
join cpa Vote_lcap10%join cpa Vote_rcap1 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

join cpa Empty join cpa

Post  Quick-Sh 23/09/08, 04:08 pm

hey this is quickshot i was told if i wanted to get into cpa i need to apply so here i am applying lol.....on my acc i have bronze star then i deleted it my acc have been Quick-Shot, DS-CHARGER, LKL-Quick-Shot, Dogfighter, _1_Quick-Shot, APEL-THE_1 i htink i would be good for your clan because there hasnt been a clan that has stuck around like you guys have and friends tell me to join i have bunch of friends in CPA so if you want to play me ill be on the .com playray site to see if im good enough otherwise ill talk to you later please dont make me type another forum

Quick-Sh

Back to top Go down

join cpa Empty Re: join cpa

Post  CPA-EnCor3 24/09/08, 08:18 am

Not a good Application Sad And btw dude u need to come find us for Testgames if you wanna join we dont come find you thankz.

Jord.

CPA-EnCor3
Nob
Nob

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post  CPA-Gods 27/09/08, 06:04 am

Application aint so good mate but hey u might have skills add me msn kyle_c_33@hotmail.co.uk so i can play you

CPA-Gods

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down